There are a lot of photos projects out there. I created one specifically for my birth board and tailored it for our growing toddlers, they will all be turning 2 very soon. I am hoping by the end of summer I have some great photos to make a summer memory book for my daughter.
What are you taking pictures of this summer?
- pictures must be taken from June 21- Sept 21
- you can share these where ever you wish, but SHARE them (a blog, facebook, flickr account, a SmugMug account)
- they do not need to be taken with a camera, your iphone will do 🙂 You should try to get non-blurry pics though!
- if you are sharing them on the web in a non-private manner, watermark them
- identify which shot you have taken
- some of these can be done more than one time. For example: playing outside with water could be a sprinkler, in a swimming pool, at a splash park, with a water hose, etc…
- try to take these throughout the summer, don’t wait until last minute
- have FUN, these are you memories so make the most of them
- don’t forget to create something with your photos (a scrapbook, a photo album, a slideshow)
Don’t have a young toddler? Maybe this is not THE list for you. Check out the Clickin’ Moms scavenger hunt going on in their forum during July, CM Glimpse on Instagram, or Let the Kids Summer Shot List (which was the inspiration for this project).